CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 9, 2012

Flynn's Test Results

I got Flynn's test results back.  He is almost low on Iron (whatever that means) but his Prealbumin levels are low.

Since I had to cut dairy out of my diet and I'm a vegetarian she said I have not been giving him enough protein through my breast milk.  I have been eating 50-60 grams of plant based protein a day.  I thought that was plenty.  His doctor suggested that I give him more bottles of formula with rice.  I have told her numerous times that hurts his stomach.  Why do doctors just try and make you feel bad instead of listening to their patients? I just had to hold him for 30 minutes to get him to stop screaming after listening to her advise about formula and cereal. .

The only way I could get her to agree with me to get a GI Test done was to argue with her. She will let me know when his appointment will be at St Michael's Hospital.   Apparently he has to drink some barium and then they X-Ray his GI Tract.

The Arkansas Children's Hospital Growth and Nutrition Department finally called to get my information to schedule an appointment.

Hopefully I can get some answers soon.

0 comments: